Monday, December 21, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo, get out of dreams, get into my car

This past week, I've had dreams about bunnies. The first one was a few days ago. I was staying in some adorable summer cottage, and Sugar dashed out the front door. It was a beautiful night with a full moon that shone a light on the front lawn and a giant oak tree. There were a few cats lazily milling about the tree and cuddling. And just to the left of them in an alcove were several white rabbits. It was some Lisa Frank shit the likes of which was insanely cute and cuddly.

Then yesterday, I took a nap and, once again, dreamed about some rabbit that I was babysitting. The rabbit was trying to escape my grasp, but I was trying to get it back in its cage. It finally managed to escape, so I went looking for it, and looked under one of the cushions on the couch to find a baby rabbit in a baby blue sweater. It was sickeningly cute.

I have no idea why any of this is happening nor what any of it means. But I'll take dreams about bunnies over nightmares about homeless crackhead zombies any night of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment