Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear The S.S.

December's here! Who would've thought.

I had a lovely vacation taking soused strolls throughout the City, watching holiday movies, and just generally hanging. Even though I don't sit down with the fam and open Christmas presents anymore, I still sometimes enjoy this time of the year. Like when Mandy and I were out the other day, and were sniffing the Christmas trees like freaks, enjoying that tell-tale scent of pine. Or how Union Square gets all decked out and as wintry as California can get.

Do you ever just look at certain people and start laughing?

Long Island Iced Teas are the cocktails of the poor. For I remember when I was younger and had a bit less in my pocketbook that that was the stuff that got you fucked up fast. Now I can't imagine swallowing that grim reaper's brew of multiple alcohols mixed with Satan soda. Talk about system trauma, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment