Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Apple Brown Betty

I bought new work shoes over the weekend, and it's like they've got fish hooks jutting from the inside heel. In fact, my heels are rubbed raw and have broken skin. I tried breaking them in over the weekend, even cut the backs a little for some leeway, but still, pain. I've been wearing Band Aids on my heels to help, so it just feels like someone's pressing a pencil really hard against my heels with every step I take. I thought only chicks who wear heels had to deal with this shit?

If the '80s are back in now, and we're about to go into the 2010's, does that mean the '90s will be back in soon? Flannel shirts, Doc Martins, chokers, and grunge? That would be a sight.

I have jury duty tomorrow. I'm also supposed to get an H1N1 vaccination tomorrow. The office cookie exchange party is tomorrow as well. It's like a big old fiesta of death in one day! What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment