Saturday, October 19, 2019

They're creepy and they're cooky, quite churlish and so spooky

I've taken to grading guys as I see them. Some degree of discretion is given, maybe they're a C or C- depending on how inebriated I am. In defense of my scale, it rarely gets a B+ or more.

In college, I had a professor of Baldwin who had an acid flashback in the middle of class one day. It was unusual because she was otherwise rather strict and rigid. I mean, she insisted that our final papers be delivered to her office by a specific time, left under her door. And I recall racing across campus that morning to deliver it to an empty office, under that door.

Since having shed the fat after my massive, life-threatening infection last fall, it's so nice to be able to wear t-shirts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment